It can happen to any of us, you're out driving around and then BAM, some negligent driver crashes into you. If you're lucky, you just have some repair shop and maybe some minor medical bills to deal with. But sometimes things are not that easy. A totaled car. A trip to the emergency room. Pain. Lost days at work. Physical therapy. Calls from the insurance company. And bills, lots of bills. What to do now?
The Burger Law Firm is here to help. Whether you've been in a car, motorcycle or bike accident, or suffered an injury through another person's or business's negligence, we will fight for your rights and for your recovery.
You focus on getting better. We'll focus on the paperwork, deal with the insurance companies, and talk to your medical service providers. Let us help alleviate the stress, call us today to schedule an appointment, (301) 801-0532.
Be prepared, keep a checklist in your glove compartment of all the information you want to get if you're ever in an accident. When an accident happens, even a minor fender bender, it's easy to forget even simple things. Make a list, put it in your car and it will be there when you need it:
- Other driver's insurance information.
- Other driver's license and registration information.
- The license plates of all cars involved.
- Contact info for all drivers, passengers, witnesses, and police officers.
- Note your exact location before, during and after the accident.
- Leave space to make notes on exactly what happened.
- Speak with a lawyer, any lawyer, as soon as possible.
- Do not discuss the facts with anyone except the police officers at the scene until you've spoken with a lawyer.
- Document everything. Keep all your receipts, bills, invoices, prescriptions and medical records.
- Please complete and submit our initial questionnaire. Questionnaire